- LIVE View MegaPel western
landscape replete with the occasional cattle.
- 02/15/02: The Cattlecam is dead. Long live the Camplex! The alien helpdesk tells us that the RMA
shipping time from and to the planet Earth for CattleCam storage units is
about 132 years with standard Euclidean-surface mail. We decided not to
hold while they checked inventory.
- 02/04/02: Do you long for the good old days of cryptic error
messages and mysterious blank screens? Yes? Then check out the Napoleon Camplex while we're still gamma testing
- 08/08/00: 3.9GB of CattleCam archival footage is now on
the server. Reminisce through those heady days from
- 03/08/00: CattleCam was mooved to a new, more featuresome server.
We will, of course, keep checking for new bugs.
- 04/16/-01: Do you use CattleCam on a mobile computer? Do you need
more battery life? Check out the free Power
Booster from the IBM Research - Almaden.
- 03/17/-01: We have restored control of the live view and the
daily movies! We are still under test, but hopefully everything will
continue to work.
- 03/08/-01: CattleCam now has a new look. Click on the image, and
see where it takes you.
- 03/01/-01: CattleCam is upgraded to
- 07/13/98: CattleCam Catches Fire! Alien origin
- Evidence of aliens at CattleCam Amazing
- More evidence of aliens at
CattleCam Further discoveries! Physical evidence!
- Latest movie All the action of the past 24 hours. ~1MB
MPEG file. Runs from midnight to midnight, so the intro is kind of boring,
unless there is alien activity.
- Search the archives
- CattleCam FAQ
- Best of CattleCam
- About CattleCam
- Other time-wasting ideas
CattleCam was abducted by aliens
for experimentation. However, we managed to free it in a daring, commando-style
raid. (We got to dress up really cool too.) CattleCam has suffered some side
effects from the alien experiments, making it difficult to properly re-assert
control. In the process of freeing CattleCam, we managed to capture some
amazing alien technology. We will use this technology to upgrade CattleCam's
capabilities. You will already notice a much higher resolution picture, as well
as daily movies. We will continue to add features as we learn to decipher the
alien documentation. However, at this point, we are still on hold with their
tech support. We thank you for your patience.
Last modified 00. Approximately.
CattleCam is a largely non-toxic by-product of the
Advanced File Architecture
Group at the IBM Almaden Research