The Visualization Lab
What's new since 16-May-95?
What's new since 1-Feb-95?
- Apart from some layout changes there is a new project in the 'Miscellaneous' category called Virtual Backpacking. It is still
under construction but there's already a fly-by to check out.
- Added information about the software used for encoding the MPEG movies found in these pages.
What's new since 3-Oct-94?
- A molecular dynamics simulation study about membranes has been
included: The States of Tethered
Membranes. It contains an introduction to the field, a collection
of abstracts of related publications and a gallery with images and
animations of visualizations of the simulated membranes.
- There is a new 'Projects'
category called 'Miscellaneous'. For a
start you'll find a funky little text
morph in there.
What's new since 19-Sept-94?
- The home page was tuned up to include more detailed information
about our visualization environment such as selected software tools and hardware platforms currently
available and in use at the Visualization Lab.
- The "Synthetic Models" category
of projects has been expanded by 3 new topics:
IBM Research - Almaden Visualization Lab Home Page
IBM home page |
Contact IBM |